So I realized it has been forever since I have written on our blog, I am not even going to attempt to try to make up for the lost time, instead I will add some highlights and major events in our lives in the past, shoot 6 months since I last posted.
1. We MOVED! Yes, that's right out of a neighborhood and onto 5 acres and we couldn't be happier, we absolutley love it here. It's a beautiful home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and a super open living and kitchen area, not the mention the HUGE three bay 40x50 ft shop. Owning three homes is a little stressfull, but is so worth the risks. Below are a few shots from the previous owners, I have yet to take new pics with our furniture in the house, I will get on that soon!
2. Remodeling..... uhhhhh..... remodeling, not my favorite word out there. We are currently remodeling the house that we moved out of that Casey has owned for the past 8 years, new kitchen, new paint, new flooring, you name it we are doing it. The hope is to list for sale here in the next month or so, but we are even looking into possibly renting it out or doing a rent to own for someone as well. If you know of anyone interested by sure and let me know.
3. Wedding Planning.... Wedding Plans are coming along great and the invites will go out the end of next month. The wedding date is October 17th at 4:30 in the afternoon. My dress is beautiful it fits wonderfully, all the vendors are booked, just lots and lots of details left to go.
4. Honeymoon... We booked our honeymoon to the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. We can't wait, it is an incredible place.
5. New Business... After ten years of working for The Johnson Team Real Estate I have left the team and started my own business called Office Help Center. Through my business I work from home offering virtual assistant services to real estate agents and business owners helping them with marketing, web site management and administrative services. I love working from home and being able to have more flexibility with my ideas and time.
WOW, we have been busy, and I will work on posting updates here more regularly!